NEW COURSES BEGINNING SOON!
For the availability, if this class, please call 405-225-7876.
The initial PALS training is a two-day class composed of 16 hours. The PALS course is led by the American Heart Association instructor. We also offer PALS renewal. Our Pediatric Advanced Life Support course teaches a systematic approach for treating emergency situations involving infants and children that often require resuscitation. In this PALS course, we utilize the learning information, created, and designed by the American Heart Association (AHA).
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Our PALS course is offered through American Heart Association. This PALS training is an Instructor-led course that uses a series of videos in classroom, and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. This AHA’s PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
- Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)