Our MAT course is a 12 hour class completed in 2 days. MedNoc Medication Administration Technician (MAT) program is approved by Department of Human Services (DHS) under the Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS). The initial MAT training program must be 12 hours in length and must be renewed annually by attending a 6 hour update course. This MAT class is offered in our Oklahoma City Campus
As MAT certified, you can work and pass medications in Assisted Living, Group Homes, and homes for Disabled people. The MAT certification does not give the holder authority to work in a Long-Term Care facility such as Nursing. To apply in our MAT program the Applications can be filled out online, in the office at school, or the student can call or email us to request an application form. Filled out applications can be faxed, emailed, submitted through our online portal, mailed, or in person at our office.
MAT Enrollment Requirements
- Fill and complete the application and admission forms.
- Applications can be filled out online, in the office at school, or the student can call or email us to request an application form. Filled out applications can be faxed, emailed, submitted through our online portal, mailed, or in person at our office.
- Pass Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations (OSBI) background check.
- One Form of Identification with photograph such as current State Identification card or Driver’s License and your Social Security card
- A signed copy of an affidavit of lawful presence stating citizenship or alien status.
To be become a certified Medication Technician in Oklahoma you must attend and successfully complete MAT training program approved by Oklahoma Department of Human Services, Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) Department.
MedNoc MAT Training Program Outlook
- The course must be offered by a licensed nurse who can either be an LPN or RN.
- The student must satisfactorily complete 12 hours of training
- The student/ trainee must score a minimum of 85% on all tests. If a student fails to achieve a score of 85% after taking the exam two times, the class must be repeated.
- Pass an OSBI background check.
As MAT certified, you can be employed to work and pass medications in the following places:
- Group Home
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care unit
- Independent Living
It is important to know that unlike CMA who can work in Long-term care facilities such as nursing home and pass medications, MAT certification does not give you the privilege to work in Long-term care facilities.
Medical Administration Technician (MAT) Training Fees
|Tuition, usable materials Study materials, Folders and files, Name Badge:||$150.00|
Please feel free to call, email, or as a walk-in at our office to enroll.
Our MAT program is approved by OKDHS. Their contact information is listed below:
OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
Developmental Disabilities Services Division
P.O. Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125