This CMA-Update program is approved by Oklahoma State Department of Health- Nurse Aide Registry. This Course provides a Certified Medication Aide with 8 hours of required continuing education unit (CEU). The annual CMA Update is required by Oklahoma State Department of Health-Nurse Aide Registry to enable the certification holder to renew the CMA certification.
- Current Long-Term Care certification (CNA) with no abuse notations.
- CMA Certification.
- Government issued Photo ID.
2018-1019 Course Objectives: Medication Safety and Effective Care Environment:
- Demonstrate and discuss drug classifications
- Demonstrate and discuss safety precautions when preparing to administer medications.
- Infection Control.
- Medications Rights.
- Discuss routes of Medications administration Discuss and demonstrate Vital signs measurements in relation to medications. The following fees shall be charged for CMA update:
CMA Update Class Duration Fees CMA Annual Required CEU 8 hours $80.00 discounted to $55.00
Please check the class schedule or call our office at 405-225-7876