MedNoc Training College is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees are the bedrock of our school’s success. We offer an environment that promotes innovation, accountability and growth of talents. We have promoted an environment to make our associates love coming to work because for us it’s not about just doing the job but also working in an environment that is fulfilling and engaging at the same time. We build each other and support each other in ways that better our lives.
As a potential member of our team, you’re dedicated to serving others and supporting the efforts and mission of the company. You work well with deadlines; you’re a great team player. You’re honest and hardworking.
Our company offers competitive wage and benefits and a comfortable work environment.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Pharmacy Technician Instructor Needed!
Are you a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician who loves and have the passion to teach and pass knowledge to others? If you love and have the passion of teaching, we have a job for you! We are hiring!
- Must possess a current Oklahoma State Pharmacy Technician Permit.
- Must be nationally Certified as Pharmacy Technician through PTCB or NHA.
- Must have a minimum of one year of working experience.
- Must be proficient in knowledge and skills pertaining to the role and the requirements of a Pharmacy Technician.
- Must be able teach, and carry diligently the duties of an instructor under minimal supervision.
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma/GED, and minimum of two years of verifiable working experience. A College degree is highly preferred with a minimum one year of verifiable working experience.
- Must be able to work fulltime, and be flexible in such that can teach morning classes, or evening or weekends if assigned.
- Must be able to critically think, apply knowledge, improve, and strengthen pharmacy technician curriculum and work a team player.
- Must love reading to keep knowledge current.
- APPLY NOW!
- CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE INSTRUCTOR
To apply to this position you must meet the following requirements:
a) Be an Oklahoma licensed LPN.
b) You must have 2 years of experience as an LPN.
c) Must have a passion for passing your information on to students!
d) You must pass OSBI criminal background check.
Your major role is to teach Certified Nurse Aides how to effectively, cautiously, and successfully pass medication to patients/residents. This position, as of right now, will be one week a month.